History of Swimwear Infographic from Enerie. For popular fashion infographics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic.
It’s a tragically long list: missing women, ethnic cleansing and spreading diseases. Pick any country — including the United States — and there’s most likely a tragedy you’ll uncover that seriously violates international laws and standards. While unleashing international outrage can sometimes hurt more than it helps, there are some situations where it can make a real impact.
I’m truely free from the weak of my club. I won’t follow what others want me to do. It’s me leading, not stuff. My terminal aim is to let human shine for good. Where yourself is where the rules are, and exactly mine is not my club, is just a merkmal. From the day I cried until today, I didn’t work for it. Now’s the time I reciprocate.
This ain’t good and I knew it.
That also means I fed him.
Bustard, it’s neither bitter nor sweet.
I just got a ring around my feet.
But I’ve finally done. I’ve been what I should be as I wished.
Any feelings for everything I would love no longer come up.
Every beats are flat and plain.
Yes, I did. I only write in English like a machine does.
I made “a sentence” and it means nothing.
This must be what my sister wanted to teach me.
Néle Azevedo (Brazilian, b. 1950, Santos Dumont, MG, Brazil) - Melting Ice Installations. Brazilian artist Nele Azevedo carved 1,000 ‘Melting Men’ out of ice and placed them in Berlin’s Gendarmenmarkt Square to bring awareness to Global Warming. As part of the Festival of Queens in northern Ireland, she created a similar installation to visually remind people of the melting ice caps in Greenland and Antartica. She has installed the ‘Melting Men’ or ‘Monumento Minimo’, in cities across the globe and is becoming known internatinally for her climate change art
Almost of my posts are to remember what I thought. Everytime I post, I forget, to remember.
Kyoto, Kawaramachi, Kamogawa, 11/7/2014